This guide is for players on the “spot”, who would like to share a Screenshot taken in the game on the forum.
1. Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scr) to make a copy of the screen you would like to share with others. Make sure the window you're running Nadirim is selected when you are pressing the buttons.
2. Open Microsoft Paint (Start > Accessories > Paint OR Start > type paint in the search).
3. Paste the Screenshot that you copied to Microsoft Paint (Edit > Paste) or by hitting Ctrl + V.
4. Use the selection tool to select the portion of your image and crop the image you would to save.
5. Save your image by selecting the Save As option in the File menu .
Mac OS X
1. Press Command + Shift + 4 to open the selection tool.
2. After that simply select the area of your screen you want to save.
3. Your screenshot will be automatically saved to your desktop.
In order to share your screenshot you need to upload it to a free image host.
Here are some websites where you can upload your picture: